Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Your Love Is My Drug.

Sorry I haven't been around.
I haven't had much to say.

But today, I watched a chick flick. 

You probably know this about me but
pretty much
I hate chick flicks.


And I've decided that
chick flicks are a drug.

1. Chick flicks give you a high.
Like this.

2. Chick flicks skew your perception of reality.
"Oh, someday I'll have a boyfriend as perfect as this!"

3. Once you watch a chick flick, you just want to watch more and more
until your brains turn to mush.
They might look like they're having fun,
but they're actually dying inside.


Don't get me wrong;
I still indulge in the occasional chick flick.

But I always regret it.

3 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha! Love this! And it's actually true. You do die inside a little bit. And isn't it hilarious that you usually just shove a chick flick in the DVD player when you've reached a point emotionally, mentally, or physically when you just want to die?! Ha! The week after midterms, when you're on your period, the week after finals, the first week of school, when the guy you like doesn't like you back, when you find out the guy you love loves someone else... "Kill me now!"
    Chick flick: "Wish granted."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow--I agree; thanks for pointing that out.

    ReplyDelete