Friday, June 29, 2012

Curse you, Perry the Platypus!

If loving Phineas & Ferb is wrong,
I don't want to be right.


There are so many things to love about it:

-The songs



-The way Doofenshmirtz always calls him Perry the Platypus and never just Perry



-Anything Ferb says


"Skiddley Whiffers is a cruel mistress: cold and unforgiving."


-The lines that are the same every episode



-The hope I hold out that one day Perry will talk



I mean, if he's anthropomorphic, why doesn't he talk?

-Doofenshmirtz' life story



etc., etc., etc.

I. Love. It.

2 comments:

  1. Uh Oh. Unless you're younger than 13 years old, I think loving Phineas and Ferb is wrong. But I love Curious George, so who am I to talk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Phineas and Ferb! I started watching it with my little brother and then he grew out of it...and I didn't. hehe :)

    ReplyDelete