Sunday, April 5, 2015

If you reach out.

When I watched this, I felt like I had discovered something that made sense. I felt breath fill my lungs. It seemed easier to get out of bed.

I felt like I was meeting Jesus for the first time.


Tonight, as I drove home, and I felt the strange relief of hot tears on my face, I suddenly felt that Jesus was in the passenger's seat and He wanted to hold my hand.

So I reached out and laid it there on the passenger's seat and held His hand.

That's the thing. That doesn't make any sense. It doesn't make any sense for me to feel that way. But when you feel someone reaching for your hand that you know isn't there, you know He is there.

I want everyone to feel that way.

1 comment:

  1. Love your post! Thank you Rachel. Being able to work on mormon.org and hoping and praying videos like this touch the lives of people is exactly what we are hoping for and makes me so happy to hear. HE is definitely here and lives!

    ReplyDelete