Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Because of a boy.

I mean, it's pretty obvious that you shouldn't change for a boy. That's middle school right there. You should be who you are, like, all the time, and people will like you for that.

But what about changing because of a boy? Sometimes when you really like someone, you love what they love.

I like Symphony bars because of a boy. I love running because of a boy. I got Snapchat because of a boy. I like Seinfeld because of a boy. I used to hate Abbott & Costello, but then I gave them another shot. Because of a boy.

And I don't think any of those things are bad. Not one.


1 comment:

  1. There is nothing wrong with changing because of a boy.
    Because of a boy, I have the utmost respect and love for runners and cried like 3 different times in MacFarland, USA.
    Because of a boy, I don't hate bands anymore, and I even like listening to particular ones' particular songs.
    Because of a boy, I try to be kinder to people, give them the benefit of the doubt, and not write them off as whatever I first judged them to be.
    Because of a boy, I'm a better me.
    I married that boy.
    And, girl, that's true love. Ain't nothin wrong with that

    ReplyDelete