Tuesday, May 17, 2011

So I've been told.

Things that have been said to me lately:




1. "You're crazy in an elegant, East Coast way."


This picture came up in my Google Images search when I typed in "east coast girls are hip," and I really liked it.



2. "You're too competitive at games when the point is to just have fun... Like some other people we know."


I have nothing to say for myself, except that games are more fun when everyone is... invested.



3. "You walk like a missionary."


Translation: I walk fast.
I also have a pretty aggressive door knock, by the way.
Seven raps. Every time.



4. "I wouldn't want to meet you in a dark alley."


I was playing a game where I had to try not to laugh, and I pretty much looked like this.



5. "Life would be so boring if you died. But that is a really sad topic so I'm gonna change."


I just included this one so you guys would think I'm cool.
& obviously the Lady of Shallot's way is the most elegant way to die.

1 comment:

  1. I'd be interested to know who said each of those things

    ReplyDelete