Sunday, January 29, 2012

There is a man.

I mean this in the sincerest way possible:

I love males.


They have a special way that they smell.
And a special way that they look.
And a special way that they smile.
And a special way that they hug.


They say smart things.
And things that make you remember the Savior.


Men can work miracles,
and bind up broken hearts.


Sometimes they say dumb things,
but it's okay.


I'm glad God made two sexes,
and that they're different.


But that they work together so well.



You know,
I'm gonna marry someone someday.

And I will say to myself,
"There is a man."


"The life of true manhood is the good life."

5 comments:

  1. I've been feeling this lately, I love the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your blog! xoxo Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! I wish I had more faith in men in general, then maybe I'd have more faith in my un-single future ;)

    ReplyDelete