Sunday, January 8, 2012

Too Cheesy for Facebook.

But that's why we have blogs, isn't it?

Today,
I did some hard things.

But mostly,
I was surrounded 
with amazing people.

We cried together.

We held hands.

You made me food.

We rode in elevators together.

We drove to church together.

My face lit up when I saw you.

You teased me.

You offered me cinnamon rolls.

I made you scream.

You invited me in.

You complimented me,
and I complimented you.

We hugged.

We laughed.

We met.

You smiled at me.

You said my name and it was beautiful.

I like your quirks.

I like your face.

You said you miss me.

You laughed at my jokes.

You drove me home.

You said, "Okay."

You cared about me.

You walked with me.

I love you.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good day. I miss u! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post.
    I don't care if you think it's cheesy.
    That's why we have blogs. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, I was very very very happy to see you today.
    And I loved catching up and hearing all your stories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Who is this amazing woman I met in the last few months? She looks exactly like my best friend :)
    You have grown so much, and I'm amazed! You rock!

    ReplyDelete