Saturday, February 4, 2012

Intolerable intolerance.

(Disclaimer: Potentially offensive.)

I happen to feel very strongly that

any person 

who is so blindly partisan as to unabashedly vilify a political figure of the opposite party on the grounds of party alone, and who extends that hatred outside of the realm of politics and attacks the essence of the person himself 

looks really dumb.

Democrats and Republicans alike.

(This might be the only thing they have in common.)



Why are politics and civility mutually exclusive?





PS. This is billed as "fine art." I have to disagree.


This is a political cartoon with delusions of grandeur.

When is the last time you framed a political cartoon and displayed it in your living room? Hm?

2 comments:

  1. Thomas Nast. I'd hang those up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree. I hate politics. I will be 21 in 2 months and I've never even voted before (which doesn't make sense because I was a poll worker in high school).

    ReplyDelete