Saturday, February 25, 2012

Why must you turn my hall into a den of running?

Remember in high school when everyone used to RUN to the cafeteria at lunch time?




I never got it.


In high school, I wanted to get there as late as possible,
so I wouldn't have to sit alone at the table waiting for my friends.


But one day this week,


I was going to get a Pork Barbacoa wrap in the CougarEat for lunch.


I knew it would be packed, since it was lunchtime.


But just my luck,


my writing class let out early!


I crossed campus from the MARB to the Wilk, 


and,


it's true,


I started to run.


If I could just get in line before everyone else! 


That would be the difference between waiting for 5 minutes and waiting for 20 minutes.




I laughed at myself, realizing that.


for the first time,


I too was running to the lunch line.




But let me tell you my friends, 


it was a success!



2 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha! I would run to lunch because I wanted to get to the sub line before everyone else. Unfortunately, I was lugging Kevin in tow, so I never made it :)

    ReplyDelete