Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sincerity.

John Mayer songs might be a little dumb,
but I try to live my life by the adage
say what you need to say.

This week, the name of the game has been
sincerity.

Bona fide communication.


If you want to say something nice to someone,
say it.

Don't worry about how it will be perceived.

It's worth it.

That's how I ended up telling my friend
that I liked the veins in his arms.

And that's only one of the ridiculous things I said.

...

By why not say what you mean?

I meant what I said,
and I said what I meant.
An elephant's faithful,
one-hundred percent!
Horton Hatches the Egg,
Dr. Seuss

2 comments:

  1. You got sass girl! And that's a great Sherri Dew thing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel, you are hilarious and awesome! I love reading your blog. =)

    ReplyDelete