Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Balanced Diet.

Breakfast: Chocolate cake.

The frosting was about that thick.

Second Breakfast: "How Do I Love Thee?," Jeffrey R. Holland.

Nothing like some intense Elder Holland oratory in the morning.

Elevenses: Some sweet singing from the BYU auditioned choirs.

"Ain't no grave can hold my body down."

Luncheon: Two white chocolate-macadamia nut cookies.

I mean, why else would you go to Subway?

Afternoon tea: Getting offered a job while on my way to declaring my editing minor.

Editing scares me. And now I'm officially minoring in it.

Dinner: Fruit snacks, a nap in the library, and The Stranger.

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize in Literature.
I promise to read the whole thing this time. Third time's a charm.

Supper: Pork pot stickers and rice.

This picture has delusions of grandeur. Mine were from the freezer.

Pippin: He knows about them, doesn't he?
Merry: I wouldn't count on it.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha! Bravo! Well done. LOVE the LOTR daily meals reference

    ReplyDelete