Sunday, April 10, 2011

I feel like Christopher Columbus.

Discovery 1: Mini blueberry bagels.

I don't love blueberries and I don't love bagels, but together they work.

The perfect spring breakfast:
-Two toasted mini blueberry bagels with butter
-One container of yogurt, preferably Strawberry Mango


So yum! Totes delish! (satirical)


Discovery 2: I love my last name.

My dream was always to marry someone whose last name was easier to pronounce.

One that wouldn't have to be spelled every time.

But then I realized,

MY LAST NAME IS AWESOME.

It's pretty much exactly the Middle English word for Moses.

And it's uncommon. And it's me!


David Moyes, a Scottish soccer player.


Discovery 3: Jamba Juice

I don't know why, but I had never had Jamba and I was determined to never have it.

I mean, I don't like smoothies that much.

But then I kept having this craving for something cool in my throat.

(Katie Schroeder said it's because I was in Rita's withdrawal; I believe it.)

So Michele and I went to Jamba--in the snow.

It was good.

I can't wait to go back...


This face says "I can't believe I got Jamba Juice!"

1 comment:

  1. :]

    Rachel, I'm so glad you have a blog!
    Also, around Thanksgiving Jamba comes out with a "pumpkin smash" drink, it's like pumpkin pie in jamba form.

    p.s. I've written this comment like 5 times because usage has corrupted my miiiiind.

    ReplyDelete