Saturday, April 2, 2011

Wanted.

Wanted: A boy who actually goes to Priesthood Session.


To be my sweetheart.

. . .

Conference was so good today.
I mean, it's always good.

Around 7, I went to Smith's with Rachel for groceries.
It was beautiful out: warm and cloudy.
I was having a great time walking lazily home with my shopping bags.

Then I passed the chapel that's a block from my apartment.
Through the windows, I could see men in white shirts, listening to the Priesthood Session.
There was a window open, and I could hear the faint sound of the broadcast.

So I stopped to listen.

It was President Monson speaking.



Do you know how good of a sound that is?

I'm sure you do.

I wanted to sneak in, or just lie in the grass and listen, soaking up the Spirit and the night.

I wish every weekend could be this peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment