Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Don't stone me.

But I LIKE Robert Pattinson.

(My regard being contingent, of course, upon the appropriateness of his hairstyle.)


This side part action and period dress are pretty ideal.



I mean, don't blame him for Stephenie Meyer trying to combine
Mr. Rochester
Mr. Darcy &
Gilbert Blythe
into a super hot, cold-skinned, fast-driving, sparkling, perpetually seventeen emo vampire creep.

Do we hate James Earl Jones for playing Darth Vader?



Also,
want to hear the greatest thing?

When Robert Pattinson was 14,
he practiced his American accent a lot
because he wanted to be a rapper.



I am super disappointed there are no videos of that on YouTube.
I checked.

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha! This is my favorite post. Basically ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sincerely, I never want to hear Robert Pattinson rap. Oooh the thought makes me cringe.
    p.s. In that picture, I have to say that he does look hot

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahaha she totally did try and combine those three into edward!

    ReplyDelete