Sunday, November 25, 2012

Aspirations.

My greatest aspiration is to be somebody's wife,

Ezra Taft Benson & Flora.

and to be someone's mom.

Cornelia, mother of the Gracchi

When I think of the sweetest part of life,
I think of being close to people.

I want to be close to people
and help them
in the most personal way.


I want to decorate the house for Thanksgiving,
and make it warm
and help them feel like the world is exciting and good.


I want to sit at the kitchen table and listen.
I want to pack lunches.

Life is hard enough;
I want to make it softer and brighter.



There is more substance to you when you live for other people.

I hope that in these desires you will find me beyond reproach.

4 comments:

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL and I know exactly how you feel! I absolutely love this post. Girl, your life is full of great things to come

    ReplyDelete