Tuesday, June 17, 2014

The Person I Actually Want to Be.


Yesterday, I wrote about
who I would be
if I could be anyone.

But more sincerely,
the person I want to be
is a combination of these two pictures.

"An Austrian boy 
couldn't be more excited about
his first pair of shoes in years (1946)"

"What’s your greatest strength as a guide?"

"Have you ever seen the movie Kate and Leopold?"

"I can’t say I have."

"Well, it’s no masterpiece. 
But there’s this one scene
when Hugh Jackman goes back in time,
and he witnesses the opening
of the Brooklyn Bridge. 

Then he’s transported back to present day,
and he sees the bridge is still standing,
and he shouts: ‘It’s a miracle!’
And a nearby hot dog vendor says:
‘No it’s not, it’s a bridge.’
So what I’m trying to say is,
I’m Hugh Jackman.
And not the hot dog vendor."

No comments:

Post a Comment