Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Treasure Hunt.

Sometimes, internet stalking
makes me feel really accomplished.

Like a detective.


I'm not talking about
when you look at your TA's sister's wedding pictures.

That just makes you feel gross.


I'm talking about starting with nothing but a first name
and finding everything.

Name.
Facebook.
Twitter.
Blog.
Small Etsy craft business.
You get the picture.

You don't do it because you really care about this person.

It's more of a challenge to see how much you can find.
Like a treasure hunt.


The more they put out there,
the better.

You've sort of made a new friend
with someone you'll never meet.

...

I have no qualms about posting this,
because I'm convinced that everyone who reads this
will agree with me.

But my roommate said it was creepy.

So be it.
This is the internet, folks.


Images:
first | second | third

1 comment:

  1. And she did go to CSW where getting on the internet with your calculator is apparently where it's at!!!

    your silly mom.

    ReplyDelete