Thursday, February 7, 2013

Squeeze the stuffin' outta ya.

Today, when I was crossing campus,
two guys stopped someone ahead of me
and asked if he had 5 minutes to help them with a video.

When that happens, you duck away, right?

But as I did so, 
I heard what their film was about.

"It's for Valentines Day.
We're going to film you giving a five-second answer
to the question
What does love mean to you?"


Then, of course,
I wished I was the one they had asked.

But what answer could I give in five seconds?

I thought about it,
and this is what I came up with:

Love is when you look at a person
and want to hug 'em so hard
that the stuffing comes out of 'em.


Love is when you feel so happy
that you want to hug whoever's nearby,
no matter who it is.

Love has a lot to do with hugging, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment